You’ve got an idea for web development in mind, but you neither have the skills, nor the staff to convert your idea into a reality. What would you do in that case? You can either employ a team or outsource the project to some experienced company.
Is outsourcing the right option for me?
Outsourcing is not for everyone, especially if you are thinking of outsourcing to a company located overseas. Working with resources situated overseas is not an easy task. They may be working in a different time zone as yours and meeting them face to face would be impossible throughout the project development. The clients would have to communicate with the professionals online, may be through Gtalk, Skype, Phone, or email. All the instructions need to be provided to the designers and developers online and so, you would need to communicate with them on a regular basis.
How do I choose a company to outsource?
There are millions of web development companies in India. Here are a few pointers to help you pick the right service provider:
1. Have a look at their portfolio. Are you ready to get such quality of work? Portfolio will help you get an idea about the skills and expertise of the service provider.
2. Read the client reviews to know what they think about their work and services. You can even talk to their past clients and know if they are satisfied with the services provided to them.
3. Ask the developers what technology and software do they work with. Find out whether they follow a well-defined process for the projects.
4. Communication is the key to successful project delivery. Find out what communication methods are used by the offshore web development company.
5. Price is something you need to consider when you are thinking of outsourcing your web development project to an offshore agency. You can jot down the requirements and send an email to a few companies. Most of the website development firms offer free quotes. It would be wise to collect quotes from a few companies and compare them along with the other factors while hiring an offshore website development company for your project.
No matter what your requirements may be, keep an eye on the progress of the project. Communicate with the team or the contact person on a regular basis and find out what work has been done on your project.
Contact us today to discuss your requirements with us.